12 of march>>haiz!!!




12th of march,2009 i will rmb tis date forever and ever cz my spm result is release tat day..good result still can accept but what i get is a really "GOOD" result tat i cant expect too.all is my own false.im nt study tat hard like form 3(PMR) b'cz im lost in form 5 i dun knw wat is the main purpose or direction i study for.when in form 3 i got a target to score cz i plan to study science stream in form 4.

When i told all these to my mum,she just say tat i cant think like tat as we must work hard where ever we are.One of my fren he very upset as he cant achieve wat he hope for in spm.I can feel tat he really depress till d same night after he met with his beloved n respected teacher he directly change-i mean his mood,he bcome so happy b'cz his teacher advice him nt to give up bt keep your chin up,as everything will b better soon.tis fren is quite different from other ppl i mean the way he thinking n his action..lolx

He advice me a lot n keep telling me hw to prevent tis n tat..im very appreciate..tat guy is my 'grand-grandfather'..lolx so glad tat can meet him too.^^ last but nt least,sure gt a lot ppl wanna knw wat my 'GOOD' result right..i just get 3A,4B,3C.tis result had stimulate me to study more n more hard in my coming college..[i promise this]*

0 comments: