+u+u !!!


Tomorrow im going to start my very very new n strange day>>23 of march, im going alfa to start my 1st lesson bt actually is nt lesson i think is one open day for those junior including my ownself. An introduction for the college will be given like facilities,our schedule,classes n so forth.besides there's a english test for us 2molo..haiz a person who never get in touch with BOOKS for 5 months hw can make it through (a person who call kai li) Haiz..haiz..forget it..i will just try my best.They wanna know our english standard cz one lady say many of them come from chinese school, after the result ony decide wHich standard or english class we go through.Im sure im going for the worse class cz nt so confidence in english bt when u get in touch with all those eng-educated slowly u'll b influence by them too>>my sis told me de lah..i hope so.

Honestly i quite enjoy study life compared to working out there as study can make a lot of new friend and nt tat tired>>I still rmb i work as a sale assistant max. stand for 10 hours when i get home my leg totally cramp n cant slp well, working oso nt tat bad cz u can experience different thing which u cant learn and get through in school (gt to pandai pandai lah)..

Keep all your fingers crossed for my english test tomorrow..lolx i'll b appreciate 1..thx thx..^^

0 comments: