Focus one's personality that u like


Bofore started my class that's a english test for us, me as well.The result was post after some days n im going for the presentation class.Actually i quite surprise with it as i just good in writing bt nt present or chatting with each other,or even pronounce the word accurately.Ntg i can do bt to accept the fact..

The 1st lesson for the class was held.In that 3 hours we just keep doing d presentation.The tutor give us a title n call us to eleborate for 1 min>>tat 1 min really "SHORT" for me..unfortunately i pick 1 question which ask about - Do u like durian?why? Tat moment i stunned n just say wat i knw bt 30sec is ardy max for me n i keep thinking>>i failed to do it.Another is a group discussion.Those boy always bully me n call me go 1st, always b the volunteer..haiz cz even in the english class im the only girl.They always say "LADY 1ST LADY 1ST" seem like i started to hate tis word..?!?!?! >.<

Anywhere i been choosen to talk about diabetes i totally blank cz as we discuss in group 1 senior just keep telling the point involve bt he too fast for me to catch up n the time's up.The moment i stand up i really ntg to say n stunned for 30sec like tat, d tutor call me to sit down n pass to other.the guy shock cz he say he din pay attention to it b'cz he nt the 1 who responce to n he doesnt hv point as well n seem blaming me.The tutor just let other group to talk 1st while i thinking for those point.After they finish the talk, is the turn for him (the 1 who nt 'song' me ardy) - suddenly i raise my hand n request for a chance again.The tutor was surprise n say that im brave enough n they all clap their hand on me, so happy n i just try my best finally i did it..yeahh..tat moment..wahhh..hard to say..lolx Most of them (the senior) keep encourage me, so praise with their action.Some of my fren as well, i quite enjoy sharing experience with them.Many thing u can learn from ur mistake or other's mistake.people's option or opinion is also important cz we'll b gone through in the future too.I really felt a lot lot different in society compare to in our primary or secondary school.It is totally different, sometime u cant predict once in your life.Really gt to b very very careful..very very....

Focus on the part of one's personality you like as there are aspects of them tat u really appreciate.we must knw how to analyse good and bad parts..!!!

0 comments: