shivering >.<

When i study in college, normally i also wont have lunch there (normally lah..hehe) cz quite lazy to walk through the road to d restaurant n i think need about 10min to reach there..I rmb one day my fren tell me tat if din eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner d hand will shiver.Today 6 hours class oso scatching object >> it is a assignment to scatch 20 object (bt i just finish 8 object ardy use up 9 hours - really hard to scatch it) when im drawing my hand keep shivering n serious than b4, all my line till wave-like.Only i realise tat b an 'architect' d hand cannt shiver-抖..so hard to draw a straight line today..

Today break for 3 hours actually b4 tis i keep thinking dun knw wat to do in this 3 hours bt i really cant expect tat gang in my class call me out for lunch oso..at last i also go with them (very 1st time) i just go yam cha with them bt they quite funny oso..(actually b4 going i think of wanna change to UCSI cz really bek tahan) nw i quite understand boys minded b'cz they keep saying their feeling about everything around them especially toward girl girl..lolx actually boy quite choosy also..=p

Anywhere i really wanna arrange some time for my meal bt i think hard oso..after my sis started her school only go hv lunch with her lah..if our time match each other lah..hehe they all sure always staring at my hand cz really serious..=p =p

0 comments: